Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spring Review - One Saturday

You know, a blog post is like fine wine. It gets better with age.

I went on a walk one Saturday from my place to the farmers market, to Riverview nursery, to a kitschy antique shop, to Decorum, Total Wine, and finally home.


A neat little architectural styling from one of the old industrial places off of Church St.



A duck couple chilling in one of the ponds at Riverview Garden Center


An awesome print at the Antique shop. This really caught my eye and turned into a gift for Camille.





There was lots more awesome knick knacks there but I started to feel like a dork after taking so many photos.


And to wrap my day up, I discover even mundane things can end up beautiful with the right lighting.

P.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment